Call for proposals in the domain of Innovative Health Initiative (IHI)
IHI – call 1 is a single-stage call for proposals with the following topics:
- Topic 1: An innovative decision-support system for improved care pathways for patients with neurodegenerative diseases and comorbidities
- Topic 2: Next generation imaging and image-guided diagnosis and therapy for cancer
- Topic 3: Personalised oncology: innovative people centred, multi-modal therapies against cancer
- Topic 4: Access and integration of heterogeneous health data for improved healthcare in disease areas of high unmet public health need
Deadline for full proposals: 20 September 2022
Call web page: https://bit.ly/3njHZhf
IHI – call 2 is a two-stage call for proposals with the following topics:
- Topic 1: Cardiovascular diseases – improved prediction, prevention, diagnosis, and monitoring
- Topic 2: Setting up a harmonised methodology to promote uptake of early feasibility studies for clinical and innovation excellence in the European Union
Deadline for short proposals: 20 September 2022
Call web page: https://bit.ly/39T3EKe
Find out more and find partners
IHI ran webinars on IHI – calls 1 and 2, including webinars on all call topics, as well as IHI’s rules and procedures and the financial aspects of completing a proposal.
Applicants can use the website of our brokerage event until 15 July to schedule brokerage meetings and until 20 September to register as an active participant to find partners. You can also find potential partners via the lists of participants from our webinars.
IHI calls for proposals represent an excellent opportunity for researchers to take part in ground-breaking cross-sector collaborative projects that aim to deliver tangible benefits for patients. Scientists from academia, diverse industry sectors, SMEs, mid-sized companies, hospitals and patients’ organisations are encouraged to get involved in our projects.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
總觀看 254 次