The World Cancer Research Day international event —-September 22nd at 4 PM CET (臺灣時間:2021-09-22 10：00 PM)
This event will count with the participation of internationally renowned experts in the field of oncology and cancer research, who will share experiences about the impact of cancer research on the survival and quality of life of cancer patients. It will be highlighted the need to support cancer research to continue advancing and which are the strategies that allow the results of research from around the world to reach patients as soon as possible.
The confirmed speakers are:
- Dr. David Tuveson, AACR President (USA)
- Dr. Anil D’Cruz, UICC President (India)
- Dr. Clarissa Mathias, SBOC President (Brazil)
- Dr. Hong Gwan Seo, NCCK President (South Korea)
- Dr. Abubakar Bello, AORTIC President (Nigeria)
- Dr. Joan Seoane, EACR Secretary General (Spain)
To SIGN UP, please visit the following website.
We invite you to join the event and please help us to disseminate the information to relevant regional, national and international stakeholders.
總觀看 190 次